Spring remix


This weather is freaking me out. I thought I was prepared for it, but today, not quite. I mean is anyone else ready to go out bare legged? I'm sure not! I am however loving the fact that it's still light out when I get home from work.

I haven't done one of my outfit remixes in a while. I honestly just forgot about them! Oops! So here's me trying to bring it back. Here are the other ways I've worn these items in the past:


I think doing these sorts of remixes is great as it reminds me how I wore that item before and other styles that I can now wear it. I'm really sorry I haven't been keeping these up but I think i'll start working on a post that showcases some of the outfits that I missed in the last couple of months.

In the meantime, here are links to some outfits that I've remixed in the past:

Weekend Wear
Feeling Thrifty
Drowning in Vintage


Outfit:
Dress}kensiegirl
Cardigan}F21 (Heritage)
Boots}Vintage
Belt}Thrifted
Socks}H&M
Headband}DIY

Popular Posts

Chair Jean Shafiroff Hosts Southampton Hospital's 53rd Annual Summer Party

kristen s archives collection of erotic stories