This one's for my Memere




So you're probably wondering whats with the sweater? Well, I acquired it over the Christmas break through my aunt who caught on to the fact that I love everything vintage. You see, this sweater belonged to my grandmother and today is her birthday. She bought this sweater in 1950, not too long after she got married, which basically means she was much younger than I am now when she bought it but thats besides the point. I thought I'd do a little post in her honor. I don't see my relatives half as much as I'd like to but I'm glad that they can keep track of what I'm up to through this blog.
So memere, if you're reading this, I'd like to wish you a very happy birthday today!


*Also would like to apologize to my brother whose birthday it also is, but you must understand that grandparents come first!

Outfit:
Pant}H&M
Sweater} Passed down by grandmother
Shoes}Vintage via Value Village

Popular Posts

Chair Jean Shafiroff Hosts Southampton Hospital's 53rd Annual Summer Party

kristen s archives collection of erotic stories