Une boucle, ça fait jolie

I don't even know where to start with everything that is happening in my life right now. Everything is just speeding by so fast that i wish it would slow down but then, I'm excited for whats to come. How does one choose?
 I  mentioned on Sunday, that I was adding new headbands to my etsy shop. They're now up and look like like the one i'm wearing today. This black one is actually a special request that I finished last night but other more springtime colors are available.



I want to thank everybody that takes the time to browse through my etsy and blog shop. The response has been so positive and encouraging that I'm going to continue and update as much as I can. I actually have a ton of Spring stuff to photograph so make sure you take a peak before it gets snatched up. Please don't hesitate to email me if you're interested in an item. I usually get back to you same day and if possible, mail out your item the next day the trasaction is completed. I'm keeping the prices as low as I can without taking too much of a hit.

*If you haven't noticed, my blog post titles will now be in French. I think it just continues with the whole "french" theme. And plus, anything sounds more interesting in french, non?

Outfit:
Dress}kensiegirl
Blouse}Libertine for target
Tights}HUE
Shoes}Dollhouse
Belt}Thrifted
Headband}DIY

Popular Posts

Chair Jean Shafiroff Hosts Southampton Hospital's 53rd Annual Summer Party

kristen s archives collection of erotic stories