Coachella: La fin + une gagnante (a winner)
Finally, my last post on Coachella! Are you happy?sad? nostalgic? Wait, that would be me. Well on our third day we went pretty casual in attire but a little hardcore with the bands. Since it was our last day we really wanted to take it all in , or something.
For our casual day attire, we both went with jean shorts, flowy cotton top, and boots. I think this outfit was mostly just "practical" as by the third day we were kind of dissapointed with the lack of fashionistas. For the most part, it was all about bikini tops and cutoffs, but that's not really my thing, ever, so this was a good alternative!
Outfit:
Shorts}Volcom diy shorts
Top}kensiegirl
Scarf (worn as headband)}Vintage via Value Village
Boots}Aldo
Sunglasses}Target
And the last round of pictures.
Garbage can numero dos
Soft serve lemonade. I'm hoping to find this in nyc.
Florence and the Machine
Charlotte Gainsbourg
The crowd for Phoenix. We stuck to the back.
The end.
We also saw One EskimO, Spoon and Pavement but either the pictures didn;t turn out, or I didn't take any. I got back on Monday night and had to get right back to work. I like dhaving these posts so that I could kind of recap the weekend for myself.
And also, thank you to everyone that entered my giveaway! I had alot of fun reading through your entries and picturing the cute outfit in my mind. I also was wishing that I had the time to try out at least one more time how I'd wear it. Oh well. Without further adieu, the winner of the Vintage peach dress is:
Rachel said: hmm this dress makes me want to put a sweet twist on a more mod dress. i just got a mini creme menswear clip on necktie. i would probably put that on with some lacey/crochet knee high socks and some vintage stacked wood platform sandals!
All entries were great ideas but Rachel's twist of pairing the clip on necktie is what sealed the deal for me. Any lady that is so daring with fashion is defintiely winner in my books!
Congratulation Rachel, i'm sending you an email!!