Mes tatouages
Just a super quick post before I run out the door. I think when I don't know that to wear in the mornings, this is my go to: dress, cardigan, boots. Especially when you don't know what the weather will be like.
Anyways, with these warmer temperatures, you can't help but show a little more skin (I said, just a LITTLE more) and with that, the tattoo's come out. So yeah, these are them. Both of them are Japanese inspired and very colorful since I still wanted to be my girly self. I've had my arm tattoo for over 7 years now and my back was done just over 3 years now ( i think). It took me forever to finish, mainly because i'd only go for about 2 hours at a time and it probably took over 10hrs to finish! haha. I need to toughen up a little.
And i'm not sure why, but my hair seems to be getting darker and you can barely tell that I dyed it! wtf? I'm going to have to go lighter next time!
*if you bought anything from my blog shop this weekend, it's on its way! I went to the post office first thing this morning, and the lady working there looked at me like I was crazy! Thank you all soo much!!!
Outfit:
Dress}BB Dakota, courtesy of PacSun
Slip}thrifted via Value Village
Boots}thrifted via Beacon's Closet
Purse}thrifted via Value Village
Cardigan}Saks Fifth Ave (vintage)