Pour l'amour de rouge
{for the love of red}
Finally back to my regular outfit posts! This morning I waited to get out of bed until they announced the weather, just so that I could take some time to plan out my outfit. As soon as I heard 80 degrees, I was so excited that I jumped out of bed. Ok, not jumped but I was definitely thrilled to put together a true Spring outfit. No tights, no cardigan, and being able to leave the house in my denim jacket. This is amazing.
Oh and did I mention that I dyed my hair over the weekend? As most of you know, i've been wanting to go red for some time now. Actually, if you're a redhead, naturally, or not, you've probably been bombarded with comments from me in awe of your red locks. Well, it was high time that I try it myself. I like the subtle color and the fact that it really gets bright in the sun.
This outfit is mostly made up of my Value Village finds, with only the top originating from my closet.
Outfit:
Skirt}Value Village
Top}mac & jac
Shoes}Value Village
Belt}Value Village
Purse}Value Village
headband}F21