A stark contrast
Here are some more pictures from the photoshoot I did with Dusty Rose Vintage, Nickie and Nikka.
This is what we called our Married to the Mob: A Widow's tale theme. Although I carry a more Wednesday Addams look than my other widow counterparts.
I think I just have a hard time pulling off an all black look. It's definitely not me but I tried to look tough for the shoot.
Stayed tuned for the next look coming up shortly! I've prepared and scheduled these posts so that you have something to look at while I'm out gallivanting with my family over the Easter holiday.
Outfits:
Me: 80's batwing cocktail dress
Nickie: 80's Albert Nipon sheer peplum dress
Nikka: Sheer 80's deep V dress
This is what we called our Married to the Mob: A Widow's tale theme. Although I carry a more Wednesday Addams look than my other widow counterparts.
I think I just have a hard time pulling off an all black look. It's definitely not me but I tried to look tough for the shoot.
Well that was until the dalmatian who belongs to someone at the studio decided to join us for the shoot.
Bad dog! He does kind of go with our whole black theme though.
Stayed tuned for the next look coming up shortly! I've prepared and scheduled these posts so that you have something to look at while I'm out gallivanting with my family over the Easter holiday.
Outfits:
Me: 80's batwing cocktail dress
Nickie: 80's Albert Nipon sheer peplum dress
Nikka: Sheer 80's deep V dress