Style this: Seychelles Scallop heel

Wecome to round two of my new feature: Style this! I've recevied a few submissions so far and jusr couldn't wait to get started! Not going to lie, this is a little harder than I thought. Since i'm always up for a style challenge I decided to go with this tricky one:

I purchased these teal suede lovelies early this winter and have yet to wear them. Horrible, I know! I'd like to pair them with something other than just plain black (yawn), but when I think about wearing them with a print or white or cream, I worry they'll be too disco. They're so comfy and cost a lot (to me) so I'd love to hear your ideas about how I could wear them this spring. Could you help?

I tried to pay more attention to the brands this time and make an affordable, down to earth and non-discoish outfit as possible!






Things to note:

  • Grey+ teal=LOVE
  • Add a little gold jewelry to tie in with the gold on the shoe
  • Keep your print small, the ditsy print is really popular this Spring/Summer so i'm sure you'll have no problem finding something similar to this one.
  • When looking for a print don't try to be too matchy. If there's any sort of teal in the print, that'll work.
  • If you're still feeling a little too disco, throw on a denim peice to look "everyday".
This week's feature item, The Seychelles scallop heel was provided by Meghan @ highplainsthrifter.

Popular Posts

Chair Jean Shafiroff Hosts Southampton Hospital's 53rd Annual Summer Party

kristen s archives collection of erotic stories