Une robe noire

{a black dress}

I have alot of thing brewing in my mind these days and believe it or not, outfits aren't one of them. I'm thinking of possibly changing up some features on here and maybe even not posting everyday outfits, but having a feature instead. You see, I really wasn't going to bother posting this outfit but then changed my mind because that's how this blog is: My daily outfit. I don't want to feel obliged to post an outfit that i'm not 100% sure of,you know? Anyways, i think I decided that this dress will make its way to the blog shop this weekend. So you might want to mosey on over there by Sunday to get first dibs. I already posted stuff last night but then have sold most of today. Whew, this is keeping me a busy lady but I really don't mind. I need to purge all of this clothing that is blurring my vision every morning. I'm also trying to save up for another vacation that I have planned for next week. I won't be able to do any posts but maybe that's a good thing as it'll give me some time to think about how to switch things up here on Idee Geniale. Oh and more details to come about the vacation next week. I'm so excited and I can't believe I haven't brought it up sooner. I'm sure i'll be taking a gazillions pics so they'll surely make their way onto the blog upon my return.


Outfit:
Dress}H&M
Scarf}Value Village
Shoes}ArturoChiange via Beacon's closet
Bag} Vintage from ??
nailpolish} Essie in Mint Candy Apple

Popular Posts

Chair Jean Shafiroff Hosts Southampton Hospital's 53rd Annual Summer Party

kristen s archives collection of erotic stories