Village des Valeurs

I thought I should post something just to let you know that I've made it across the border into Canada safely. I'm at my parent's house in Ottawa, Ontario for the Easter weekend and have been taking it easy, relaxing and eating lots! Oh my, it's so nice to have so much food at my disposal, I feel like a normal person eating at normal times and actually sitting down for meals. I can definitely get used to this.




These pictures are from Friday and were taken by my lovely preggo sister after our trip to Village des Valeurs. Honestly, that's what Value Village is called once you cross the Quebec border. You see, since it was Good Friday everything was closed in Ontario. Not wanting to waste any precious time while i'm here, we took a little drive out so that I could stock up on some Spring/Summer vintage finds. I'm pretty pleased with what I've found so far and have even already been wearing most of my finds this weekend.

This dress is the one that I had waiting for me at my parent's house since I bought it in the middle of winter and knew that I'd be back for it at just the right time. And, as a fabulous surprise to myself, these shoes were also waiting for me in the closet! I guess last winter I had a really good run at VV and had to leave most of it behind since it wasn't season appropriate and I had a lack of space in my suitcase. So you can imagine how thrilled I was to find these little gems just waiting for me to claim them.

Now if you'll excuse me, I think there's a tv & couch with my name on it. I haven't watched regular tv programming in years, and I don't even own a couch. Sometimes you just need to indulge. 

Outfit:
Dress}Vintage via Value Village
Sandals}Aerosoles via Value Village
Socks}Courtesy of Modcloth
Sunglasses}Target


Popular Posts

Chair Jean Shafiroff Hosts Southampton Hospital's 53rd Annual Summer Party

kristen s archives collection of erotic stories