elle porte du noir
You're witnessing a very rare occasion. I'm wearing Black. But I think it's funny that I can't even follow through with black tights or boots, I have to incorporate my standard earth tones. I remember sometime at work, I was sitting in a meeting with a buyer and she was always buying everything black. Black or Purple cardigan? Black. Pink or Black dress? Black. Always black. She then said that if a shopper is faced with the option to buy color or buy black, 98% will go for the Black. Well, automatically I thought, i'm that 2%! I always go for color and then I get home and realize that everything I own is color! I'm ok with this as I feel like blending all these colors together just makes me feel alot more creative. And there you have it. My thought process on wearing so much color.
This standard black dress was perfect for showcasing my other Clyde's Rebirth custom piece. This necklace is hard core and I love the wooden panther? (maybe its a leopard, i'm not sure). It's made on two seperate chains, the other having different strands hanging down from it and then linked together. Maybe I'm not explaining that right as when it comes to jewelry, I'm no expert. So i'm going to stop there before Merl reprimands me for not getting it right. It's awesome none the less.
Outfit:
Dress}kensie
Belt}Thrifted
Boots}Dexter, thrifted
Necklace}Clyde's Rebirth
Socks}H&M