Je suis faite en sucre
As I was uploading my pictures to my computer today I realized that I've been tagging them with the wrong month! Up until today, all of my May outfit pictures are all under April! Sheesh, it took me 18 days to figure that one out? Where have I been?
I was barely able to get an outfit picture in this morning due to this rainy weather. It's funny how the rain doesn't really come up inthe pictures though. So I just had to quickly keep snapping away and hoping that I'd get at least one out of the bunch good enough to post! I was trying to get into manhattan earlier this morning to attend a little morning meeting. So early!
Well sorry to just get up and go but I have dinner on the stove and a few more things to check off my to do list this evening. Some of which includes getting back to a few a you that have emailed me in the last couple of days (or weeks!eekk, so sorry). I promise to get my life back on track this weekend and put more time into the blog. I have so many ideas and outfits planned out in my mind so that's not the problem. Oh and I received the most amazing package from Australia today! I won a giveaway held by Kate of Postcards from... a while back and it finally arrived! I can't wait to show you all the goodies that were in it!
Outfit:
Top}kensiegirl
Jacket}kensiegirl
Skirt}kensie
Belt}Vintage via Value Village
Shoes}Dollhouse via TJ Maxx
Tights}HUE