Les filles des prairies

Finally, some looks from the Dusty Rose Vintage photo shoot! I've been meaning to post these for a while now but since I didn't have my camera with me that day, I've had to rely on a certain someone (cough cough, Nickie) to upload them for me, and well that hasn't happened yet. So I took these straight from the DRV blog





 


                                       
This was one of our more "prairie" looks. I really loved the dress that I ended up with as it truly fit and was a soft yellow color. Of course, the whole look is one of my faves as the picnic scene actually allowed us to eat mini pb&j sandwiches. I devoured most of them, I'm not ashamed to say. I'm obviously not a "real" model. That last picture? I'm holding my heels in my hands and have a sandwich in my mouth. Yup, I'm glamorous like that.

If you're interested in any of these looks, go on and visit: Dusty Rose Vintage.



.

Popular Posts

Chair Jean Shafiroff Hosts Southampton Hospital's 53rd Annual Summer Party

kristen s archives collection of erotic stories