Twenty dollar style







I have to make this a super quick post but I'm pretty proud to say that this total outfit cost me just under $20. And no, it's not ALL from value Village! It's actualy three different thrift stores, and Value Village is one of them. I've been lacking in wearing my vintage clothes for a while but I'm back at it again. I gave myself the challenge this week to finally wear some of the stuff i've been buying and have not worn yet. You know, a .50$ top here, a $5 skirt there. That sort of thing. Nothing too excessive.
Oh and yes, I finally got a new tattoo. It's not even close to done yet but I fair amount of outline was done on Sunday and I'm super duper excited to get it finished!

Outfit:
Skirt}thrifted via Salvation Army
Top}thrifted via Monk's Vintage
Shoes}thrifted via Value Village
Belt}thrifted via Value Village
Nailpolish}Essie in greenport

Popular Posts

Chair Jean Shafiroff Hosts Southampton Hospital's 53rd Annual Summer Party

kristen s archives collection of erotic stories