Un dimanche comfortable
A typical Sunday outfit for me. Well, switch up the jeans for leggings if I'm not leaving the house and it's alot more accurate. As I mentioned yesterday, I spent Sunday just doing things around the apartment, sewing, knitting, posting things on etsy. I met up briefly with Nickie to get some stuff that I had left at her place from last weekend's photo shoot and that's about it. Oh and I made the most delicious Banana oat bran muffins. Productive? I'd say so.
I received this scarf from Modcloth last week and I think it's my new favorite. The colors go with practically everything I own, given that most of my clothes have some sort of green or grey. So expect to see it popping up in a few posts, especially with this crazy weather we're having. The cardigan I bought last night on a whim while walking from one bar to the other in the east village fighting the high gusts of winds. Thank goodness for Urban Outfitters being open late and having an amazing clearance section.
Outfit:
Scarf}Paisley Panache Scarf,courtesy of Modcloth
Cardigan}Urban Outfitters
T-shirt} AA
Jeans}Forever 21
Shoes}thrifted via Beacon's Closet