Une deuxième chance
I rushed through my pictures this morning (this morning being Tuesday as I write this) and knew that I wasn't going to be happy with them enough to post. This was actually on my mind all day and I was trying to figure out a way to still schedule an outfit post as I truly feel like I've been lacking in that department. I think it's the change in weather that's been throwing me for a loop. I really can't adjust to the seasons so quickly and spend so much time in the morning contemplating what is appropriate to wear!
Anyways, back to my conundrum of an outfit post, as I was walking home from work tonight, I noticed that the sun was just about getting ready to set and I was probably able to get a few more quick shots in if I really hauled it home from the train station. So that's exactly what I did. I find the light to be so much prettier at dusk but it's leaving it to chance that I'll actually be home at time to start this new photo shoot routine.
Anyways, back to my conundrum of an outfit post, as I was walking home from work tonight, I noticed that the sun was just about getting ready to set and I was probably able to get a few more quick shots in if I really hauled it home from the train station. So that's exactly what I did. I find the light to be so much prettier at dusk but it's leaving it to chance that I'll actually be home at time to start this new photo shoot routine.
I had another outfit all planned out to debut my beautiful chain harness but it's more of a weekend look and I just couldn't help myself, I wanted to wear it NOW! So you're all familiar with Clyde's Rebirth, right? Wait, you're not? Are you serious? Let me just tell you, it's the most beautiful custom pieces made out of recycled materials I've ever come across. And I'm not just saying this because I had the opportunity to meet the mastermind behind this line and she's the raddest lady ever, it's just that every piece is so so pretty and unique. Browsing through the lookbook for oh, about the fifth time, I decided that it was high time that I invest in a fabulous piece for myself. So after giving my super specific requests, this harness was born and delivered to my home (o.k, office) even prettier than my expectations. I usually don't show my jewelry here because I tend to wear the same pieces and just switching up my earrings from time to time, but this one is major. I don't ever want to take it off. I want to plan my outfits around it. but I will refrain as I don't want to be known as the girl with the harness. sigh, I'll keep it for special occasions.
Outfit:
Top} Modcloth (no longer available)
Shorts}thrifted via Value Village
Shoes}thrifted via Value Village
Chain harness} Clyde's Rebirth
Belt} thrifted via Value Village