English Bay




I have to make this really quick as to be able to bring you all up to speed on what I've been up to these past few days. I've been in Vancouver since Friday and catching up with friends over the weekend,  and now busy at work from our Vancouver office, which is where I used to work out of before moving to New York. This means alot of people to see and things to do.

This outfit is from Saturday, after meeting up with Hailey, the lovely lady behind The Eyeline, a Vancouver street style blog that I've been following for a while now. She was nice enough to walk down to the beach (English Bay) with me and snap a few pics of my outfit after our super delish breakfast at The Central on Denman. The day tuned into a really sunny one which after hearing about so much rain, I guess was a fluke. I packed a few tights and brought my trusty denim jacket so I think so far, I've been pretty prepared for the crazy Canadian weather.

Thanks to everyone that has entered my Low Luv x Erin Wasson ring giveaway. You have until Friday to enter. Just click here and leave a comment.

Outfit:
Short}thrifted
Top}thrifted
Belt}thrifted
Tights}American Apparel
Shoes}Jeffrey Campbell

Popular Posts

Chair Jean Shafiroff Hosts Southampton Hospital's 53rd Annual Summer Party

kristen s archives collection of erotic stories