It's not Tacky, it's Delightful








Horray! So when I was saying that the Delightful Dozen was back in action, I wasn't lying! Last week you saw me wear Tieka's skirt and today I give you my version of Elizabeth's skirt! I received a nice little box from Alaska yesterday and after taking everything out and ohh-ing and ahh-ing over all the goodies, I knew that this skirt would be the first to try. But, I wanted to first check out Elizabeth's take on it before I put a look together. Well I didn't quite have the time to do that but once I got back from work and did a little research, I saw her version was a little different than mine so it all worked out!

 I also updated my blog shop. I added about 12 new items, new and vintage! I really need to get some clothing out of here, it's getting a little ridiculous. I have piles of clothing in every corner of my apartment, which did I mention, is tiny?? So please, take a gander and email me if you're interested in anything. If something is on hold it's because i'm waiting for the transaction to be completed but other than that, it's first come first serve. More things will probably be popping up later in the week as well, so keep checking bacl.

Outfit:
Skirt}Elizabeth's, via Delightful Dozen
Tee}AA
Shoes}thrifted
Vest}F21

Popular Posts

Chair Jean Shafiroff Hosts Southampton Hospital's 53rd Annual Summer Party

kristen s archives collection of erotic stories