J'adore léopard
This weekend was packed with so many things I'm even starting to forget what all happened. The good thing is that since I document my life through outfits, I could sort out the events as per my outfits.
This was Friday night, after I got some more work done on my tattoo, which explains the cardigan in 80 degree heat. I went home, quickly changed, ate dinner then made my way out again. I met up with Alyson and her friend Tori that just moved here and of course Nickie came out as well. After a few drinks I made my way back home because I knew I had an early morning on Saturday. I agreed to watch a friend's little one and learning from last time, it requires ALOT of energy! I had such a good time though, playing at the park, blowing bubbles and practicing my golf swing mini-putt style. You can safely assume that Saturday was a very early night for me. More about my weekend later!
Outfit:
pants}H&M
Blouse}vintage
Cardigan}Urban Outfitters
Shoes}Aldo