Les Fleurs fluorescentes








I thought it was about that time to bring out something colorful. You know, à la true Idée Géniale style. This is definitely an outfit that gets me noticed in Manhattan's garment district. It's like they've never seen anything so bright. Oh well. I guess that's why I have this blog. I get to show you guys, people that appreciate fun outfits, my love for all things bright.

Since this is my 3rd post in a row that I've been working on tonight(it's currently Wednesday) as I'm trying to schedule them for while I'm away, I don't have that much to say. It's now Saturday and I have a crazy girls night out planned for tonight, these girls are awesome! It's always such a big, fun night when I'm with them so i'm anxious to get it started already! More updates later! Have a great weekend.

Outfit:
Dress}Urban Outfitters
Vest}kensie
Shoes}??

Popular Posts

Chair Jean Shafiroff Hosts Southampton Hospital's 53rd Annual Summer Party

kristen s archives collection of erotic stories