Low Luv x Erin Wasson aztec ring Giveaway!

{This giveaway is now closed, thank you to all who entered!}


I know that giveaways are far and few between on this blog, but that's just the way it goes when I'm super picky about who I want to partner with and what I want to offer my readers.

That said, when I received an email from the folks over at Designer Apparel I was curious to see what they had in mind. Designer Apparel is a fashion/beauty shopping search engine that has any designer brand & accessories that you're looking for right at your fingertips. They give you the option to shop by designers like Marc Jacobs, BCBG and Miu Miu, to store, or even down to a specific item.

When I saw this Low Luv x Erin Wasson aztec ring, I grew giddy with excitement. You see it's not even the fact that Erin Wasson being the uber cool model of the moment is behind this jewelry line, but the aztec design is so right up my alley! In fact, when my parents were down in the mayan riviera earlier this year, my mom asked me if I'd like for her to pick me up anything. Well, my response was, anything aztec. So she got me a couple pairs of earrings with some really cool mayan designs.



To enter all you need to do is leave a comment below before Friday June 11th! Please,please, please, make sure you leave your email address so that I can contact you if you're the winner. This giveaway is only open to US residents.

{This giveaway is sponsored by DesignerApparel.com}

Popular Posts

Chair Jean Shafiroff Hosts Southampton Hospital's 53rd Annual Summer Party

kristen s archives collection of erotic stories