Put her in neutrals


As with most of the blog world, I've been coveting any sort of pale, pastel items for this Spring/Summer season. Although I've kept to mint green and corals as my primary go- tos's, I'm hesitant to try full on pink. I'm not sure why put I just don't end up with alot of pink items in my wardrobe.


Enter, the Delightful Dozen. The most wonderful and kindest person you'll ever get to know, Tieka, from Selective Potential put this skirt up for grabs in our DD  ongoing swap. Of course, I snatched it up and a second and wore it the very next day I received it. Making sure to style it up differently than the original owner's post, I went all neutral.

It just so happened that I received this ring, purchased from Clyde's Rebirth on the same day  and it went perfectly with my pink/neutral theme outfit. Wait, did I mention my Bocce heels were also received on Monday?!(ok I was away last week which means that I received everything on Monday) but that's besides the point. I must have neutrals on my mind because it just all worked effortlessly together.


Did you know that i'm horrible at modeling jewelry? I tried so many pictures to show off my ring but they all turned out so awkward! Oh well. I tried. You can find a similar version of it here. I say "similar" because all items are custom made with recycled, deadstock materials which means you're getting a one of kind item that no one else will have!

I also want to wish a very special lady a happy birthday today! Seval has been an avid reader of this blog before it even was a blog! She's been following my many outfit trials and errors since chictopia over a year ago. She has since started her own blog and talks about her life in Istanbul, Turkey. She's such a kind soul and makes sure to leave comments that are so honest and encouraging everytime. It's the little things like that that make me smile! I hope you have a fantastic birthday!

Outfit:
Top}Kensie
Shoes} Bocce heels, courtesy of Modcloth


Popular Posts

Chair Jean Shafiroff Hosts Southampton Hospital's 53rd Annual Summer Party

kristen s archives collection of erotic stories