Un week-end à souvenir
(Outfit: skirt, Cotton On gift from Postcards from| tank, Target | shoes, TOMS)
Alright, here I am in the lovely town of Stroudsburg, PA! Ever since I moved to NYC I really wanted to make sure that I took the time to visit it's surounding areas and states as I'm not too sure how long I have over here in the USA. So taking a short bus trip (1 hour) out of NY and into PA, was exactly my idea of a great time! Nickie came to pick me up at the bus station since she had left a day early and I had to work on Friday. We then hauled out butts (our cobalt blue Honda rental) to the Pocono's Bazaar. Well, it was a little dissapointing as the ratio of crappy gadgets to vintage was 2:1.
After the bazaar we stopped for lunch at the Four Seasons (diner). See, I'm showing you that we're actually at teh Four Seasons.
Our first purchases of the day were these friendship bracelets.
My second purchases of the day were these amazing head fascinators! I've been lusting over these for quite some time but in NYC, they go for about $30, I scored these for $10/each! Now if I could only find an occasion to wear them?
All of that shopping made us thirsty, so we headed down to the bar to get a few Blue Moons. Nickie had been there the night before and let the bartender in on our little secret of pairing a Blue Moon beer with a slice of orange so she made sure that she had some fresh oranges for us! What a doll.
The orange beer matched perfectly with one of my newly thrited tops.
And there you have it, day one of my Memorial day long weekend!







