Une vie nautique
This is going to be a super quick post as it's Wednesday night and well, I've mentioned before that Wednesday is my hair washing night!
After last nights' event, Pay It Fashion Forward, which I will blog about very soon, I wanted to wear something easy and comfortable. For me Navy is my go to as I have alot of it so most of my pieces will match it, and this skirt is definitely up there on the comfort scale.
After work I met up with Alyson, who blogs over at Alysonisneat. I must say she's just as sweet and funny in person as she is on her blog! We got to know each other over a few glasses of sangria and shared some delicious veggie fajitas here in Park Slope. I can't wait to see her again before she leaves to go back home to Nashville.
Outfit:
Skirt}AA
Blouse}thrifted
Shoes}Zara
Belt}thrifted