Lost in Paisley
I'm going through one of those phases where I hate all of my clothes. Sorry, don't tell them I said that. I'm just done with everything I own and am not sure what I want to move on to. This phase can be dangerous for a few reasons: the first being that you have to suffer through my experimenting with different styles while i'm in the process of figuring it out. And second, this will likely cause me to get rid of everything I own which I may or may not regret later on. i dunno. Maybe i'll hold of a little bit before I get into extremes and dump my whole closet at the Salvation Army. Oh boy, wouldn't they have a field day. Not that i'm saying all of my clothes are great, it's just the sheer volume of my wardrobe could probably fill up the whole store. Enough rambling. I decided to make a little remix of how I wore these items in the past (remember when I used to do this regularly?i'm trying to get back into it)

Outfit:
blouse}thrifted
Shorts}thrifted
Belt}thrifted
Shoes}Arturo Chiang
Necklace}Clyde's Rebirth