Rooftop shenanigans



Just a quick long weekend update for you all before I head out to the park to enjoy some shady tree breeze, snacks and more time with friends. I started my weekend with an outdoor movie in the park on Friday night. There was a screening of "Une Femme est une Femme" by Jean Luc Godard. It's one of his movies that I had not yet seen so I was pretty excited to be catching it on the big screen and in the East Village. Turns out that every Friday night Tompkins Square park is showing some classic film so you'll know where to find me on those nights.
Saturday I met up with Nickie in Williamsburg as per our usual weekend shenanigans. Got drinks a little too early, met up with more friends, more drinks, then proceeded to make our way to the East Village once again. Our friends have an amazing rooftop with a great view on NY. You'll want to make sure that you check out Nickie's Weekend Rewind later on today or tomorrow (whenever she's recovered from the weekend) as she took some pretty great pictures of us joking around and dancing up a storm.

Well, like I said, I'm off to hang out in Prospect Park with some friends before going to where else but a rooftop to catch a view of the July 4th fireworks. Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Popular Posts

Chair Jean Shafiroff Hosts Southampton Hospital's 53rd Annual Summer Party

kristen s archives collection of erotic stories