Un air d'été


Just a really simple and cool ( as in breezy) outfit for today. I'm not going to go on about the heat but just so you know, it's the reason why my hair is up. I don't particularly like it this way. I've actually always been way more into my hair color and hairstyles than my outfit and personal style. I remember the first time I got it cut from when I was growing it out really long because all of my friends were into the long hair. Oh boy, from there it actually just got shorter and weirder. I know i've talked about my hair before and you guys have asked for pictures but unfortunately I don't have any with me here in NYC. They're all boxed up in my parent's basement for the time being since I seem to move as often as I changed my hair color in high school. But I will make the effort next time i'm there to rummage through the boxes to find said pictures and show you all what i'm talking about.

Here's a remix of these items worn in the past (see, I told you I'd keep it up!)


Since I rambled on about my hair, can I just say how much that first picture in this collage makes me want to dye my hair back to dark brown??!

Outfit:
tank}H&M
skirt}vintage
Sandals}vintage
belt}UO

Popular Posts

Chair Jean Shafiroff Hosts Southampton Hospital's 53rd Annual Summer Party

kristen s archives collection of erotic stories