Un livre par mois
Alright, tried to pull myself together for a full work day after hiding out in my apartment all weekend. Don't you sometimes feel like you always overcompensate when your feeling sick to look even more dressed up? I think I do that. Even though I feel like poo and just want to wear my cutoffs and a basic tank, I wore this.
While I was hiding out, I found that I had alot of time on my hands ( more than usual). I spent most of the time watching movies, Youth in Revolt and 500 Days of Summer, thanks to a lovely coworker of mine that sent me them just in time. I caught up on some reading, if you've been following this blog, you'll know that I've been trying to read at least one book a month and I've gotten in the habit of not only finishing one but two books!! Last month I read Water for Elephants (thanks to some lovely readers suggestions) and The Good Life (thanks to the Salavation Army having cheap books) both were great and I would highly recommend you get reading Water for Elephants before the movie comes out!
And well I did get to leave my house for a quick second on Saturday night to meet up with Nickie and catch a free play, The Book of Liz, which was written by David and Amy Sedaris. The play was put on by Piper Theatre which has free theatre in Park Slope all Summer. I'm going to try and catch a few more this summer since I'm always looking for more excuses as to why I shouldn't leave Brooklyn.
Not much else to say really,so i'll leave you with a remix of how I wore these items in the past :
Outfit:
blouse} H&M
skirt}thrifted
shoes}thrifted
scarf}vintage, flea market
