Une robe d'été
Oh why hello cutesy overload....glad to see you. Yes, once again a product of not feeling my best. I've been meaning to wear this dress but I wanted to pair it with this headband that I bought from miss Kaelah. I seemed to have misplaced it over the last month and finally found it tucked away in one of my suitcases. I must have packed it on my Vancouver trip and never brought it back out. Since I had to pack last night for a little trip up to Ontario this weekend, it magically resurfaced! Hooray! I like how the two prints are so similar but still different colors. This dress goes perfect with my new cut out loafers from BC Footwear. I'm really leaning towards lighter colored footwear these days so these will definitely get alot of wear. They're perfect for summer outfits.
So as you read this I'm making my way up North to attend my grandparent's 60th wedding anniversary party. It's just a short little trip but I get to see most of my family and spend time with my siblings and parents which is nice. Hope you all have a great weekend!
Outfit:
dress}vintage, via Leproust vintage
headband}Etsy, via Sweet Pea (Kaelah's shop!)
Tights}AA
Shoes}c/o BC Footwear