L'année dernière

Alright, since I don't have an outfit post again for you today, I decided to go back into my archives and cheat a little bit. Here's the outfit I wore exactly one year ago today. Is it weird that I can do this? I dunno.


I think I pretty much look the same except for my right arm looking a little bare (without the new ink). I've been really slacking with my outfits, just not really feeling inspired to come up with anything. Today I wore jeans and a t-shirt. For reals.
I know I don't say this too often but I really do appreciate all of my visitors, here on this lil' ol' blog of mine. Your comments really make me smile and are a part of what keeps me doing this. But I do also know that alot of you are regular lurkers, so I appreciate you too!!! I don't always have the time to check out all of your wonderful blogs ( I barely have the time to post on mine) but every chance I have, I find myself lurking in blogland.
So yeah, keep being rad. That's all.

Outfit:
shorts}kensiegirl
top}mac & jac
headband}diy

Popular Posts

Chair Jean Shafiroff Hosts Southampton Hospital's 53rd Annual Summer Party

kristen s archives collection of erotic stories