Mon Vendredi


My outfit from Friday. I'm falling a little behind in posting but it's all the same isn't it? As long as I'm posting I feel like it is. Yesterday I actually managed to get into the free Sonic Youth concert in Prospect Park. Nickie and I showed up at about 3:30pm and there were already a few people lined up, so we put down a blanket, Nickie had some snacks and we just waited. Doors opened at 6pm and well, the rest was amazing! New York is crazy like that, all of these bands playing for free. I mean, if you were jealous about that, wait until I tell you that I'm going to see Salt & Pepa (for free) tomorrow. I was kind of getting bored of New York there for a second but these summer concerts have me excited to be here all over again.

Outfit:

shorts}thrifted
top}thrifted
shoes}Jeffrey Campbell


Pictures from Prospect Park Bandshell









Popular Posts

Chair Jean Shafiroff Hosts Southampton Hospital's 53rd Annual Summer Party

kristen s archives collection of erotic stories