Une bonne idée

Alright, this is a little weird because i'm not sure when this post will be up yet. I'm writting it on Thursday night and I can't wait for this weekend to come. You might be reading this on Sautrday and be all, umm, it IS the weekend silly!.


I have some friends visiting from Ottawa this weekend. They're all friends from high-school, mostly people that I haven't talked to in about 10 years or so. I gather this will be interesting. I tried to keep in touch with a few people when I left Ottawa to move to Vancouver but after a while you get busy, meet new people and well, things just get brushed aside. It wasn't intentional but really, I was living clear across the country, and we didn't have facebook at the time, so how are you supposed to keep in touch?/lol. I'm making myself sound acient here.

I got this dress at the Score Swap I attended a while back. It was originally longer and since I hadn't worn it yet I figured I get more mileage if I cut it into a mini. I left the raw edge just to pretend that I can do grunge. hehe. The bag I found at a Lucky Brand sample sale. It was missing the crossover strap so when I got home I looked around for something that would to the trick. Well, since I just got this great belt from Modcloth that is supposed to wrap around your waist 2 or 3 times so I looped it around both rings, belted it, and voila, a new strap for my messenger bag that can double as a belt. Talk about a bright idea.
Outfit:
dress}vintage via Score Swap
cardigan}Anne Taylor via Beacon's Closet
Boots} Jeffrey Campbell
Bag}Lucky Brand (sample sale)
belt (used as strap)} the braided bunch c/o Modcloth

Popular Posts

Chair Jean Shafiroff Hosts Southampton Hospital's 53rd Annual Summer Party

kristen s archives collection of erotic stories