Le club de déjeuner
Not too much to talk about today. I do have to say that I kind of felt like I belonged in a John Hughes movie in this outfit. Totally 90's. I could be Molly Ringwald's BFF wearing this. I scored this romper at the swap that Nickie and I had hosted a few months ago. I've been hesitating to wear it ever since but I figured with a tailored jacket and some tights it could be not-so-nineties. I think I'm going to put it up on the Delightful Dozen swap to see how the other girls would wear it. Oh and did you know that the D12 now has a Tumblr? I'm not sure how to do anything on it just yet but stay tuned or make sure you follow us because i'm sure once one of us figures it out, we'll be all over it.
Outfit:
romper}thrifted via swap
jacket}UO (thrifted via Monk's vintage)
shoes}thrifted via Value Village
tights}HUE