Merci, plain & simple
This outfit was what I wore on Wednesday. So much is going on these days that I feel like my posting schedule is all out of whack. That's ok though, next week I think everything will be back to normal.
I love pairing black and brown together. I think it kind of looks classy, I never understood why it was a no no. I mean, really people? Why limit ourselves when it comes to our wardrobe. I say if you like it, go for it.
here's a remix of these items worn in past outfits:
I just want to say a thank you to all my readers that have stood by me all this time. It's really great to have a little support and even a few friends that are spread out across the states and even overseas. I know I don't get back to everyone that leaves a comment but i am trying to get back into it and make the effort to reach out to you, either by email or a comment. I know some people have the luxury to be able to get back to every single reader but honestly I don't know where they find the time. My blog is merely a hobby of mine and I have a 9-6 Monday to Friday job so even posting has been a challenge. Some people might not understand this as I've gotten a few negative comments regarding my love for my readers but honestly, I really do appreciate it and can't say it enough. Every comment is read and makes me smile.
Outfit:
blouse}thrifted
pants}AA (thrifted)
shoes}Aerosole (thrifted)
belt} thrifted
necklace} clydes rebirth
