Recommençons du début
This weekend I realized that I really need to get my life in order. Not that it's in shambles or anything, I just need to organize it a little bit. I've come to terms with the ending of summer and begining of Fall. So what does that mean? Well, no more going out during the week (try to at least), maybe staying in one night during the weekend, get back in the habit of cooking at home and that means more than just making tacos, and finally going back to the gym. I swear, this summer has left me feeling tired, malnourished, bloated and broke. Doesn't sound to great does it? So yup, I guess i'm on the road to recovery from the Summer. Anyone else feeling like this is a new begining?
This is what I wore out on Saturday night. Nickie and I met up for some dinner and then to the Brooklyn Bowl to catch Those Darlins', a Nashville based band. It was such a great show and a great night all around. After the show we headed out to her rooftop for one last drink before calling it a night. And yes, it was on Saturday night that I had this epiphany of a new Fall begining.
Outfit:
dress}vintage via Beacon's Closet
tights} Jacob via my sister
shoes}Dollhouse via TJ Maxx
cardigan}BB Dakota