Bleu et Gris
Looks like the people (you) have spoken and two thumbs up for the new blog layout!!! Thank you so much guys or ladies as I don't think many guys read this here blog (if you do, are you cute? and single? haha, kidding, maybe). I'm not going to lie, I really love this new layout too. It's really refreshing having a place for everything. I think it might be the virgo in me, but I'm kind of OCD when it comes to storage and organization. My mom told me that when I was younger I'd have all these little boxes hidden away and if someone would ask me what they were I'd say that they were my "boites à trésors", which translates into treasure boxes. I'd have trinkets, marbles, birthday cards or anything really. As long as I had a box to store it in, I'd keep it. I'm kind of still like that now at home, I have bins/chests/baskets for my knitting supplies, linens, crafts etc... It's definitely a good thing now that I live in a tiny space. I can't have any clutter or I won't have room to sleep! Haha, ok, it's not that bad.
Anywho, I've been brainstorming ideas for new things to add to the blog and I really hope they all work out the way I'm planning them in my head. I guess all it takes is a new season to kick start new projects!
Again, I huge thank you to everyone that left a comment/emailed about the layout and all the positive vibes. I really needed that!
**And check out this new feature I'm a part of over at Snapshot Fashion!Diane asked 4 bloggers to take an outfit pic with an item that they want to transition into Fall. I picked Sandals!
Outfit:
dress}Vintage, via Marie Retro Revival (soon to be SecondSkinVintage!!!)
knee highs} courtesy of Welovecolors
glasses}UO
Sandals}Aldo, thrifted via Beacon's
necklace}c/o Modcloth
cardigan}kensie
