De Retour!
It is so nice to be back! And instead of bombarding you with pictures of little Quinn (because trust me, I have about a gajillion pictures of him) I can finally post one of my outfit's from last week. Things got a little hectic for me and although I was managing taking pictures of my outfits, I had absolutely no time to post!
I've been living in these shorts lately, and not just because they were the only bottoms I brought with me on my trip, but because they go with everything! I'm not loving my jeans right now and am on the hunt for the perfect high waisted dark denim pair so until then, these are doing just the thing.
Ok, I'm off to shower and unpack and start being productive with things I need to get done before this weekend.
Outfit:
top} High plains thrifter,c/o Modcloth
vest} kensiegirl
shorts} CK, via Action is the fruit
tights} HUE
shoes}Blimey, c/o Seychelles