Jambes d'Aubergines
It's almost Halloween and I have yet to finalize my plans. There's so much going on that it's a little overwhelming to start thinking of where to go. All I know is that I'm meeting a group of friends at their house in order to get ready and get all costumed up. Should be a fun night! I'll make sure to post pictures of the night too.
This is what I wore on Thursday. Just a little mix of girly and edgy. At least, that was what I was going for. The dress was one of my hemming projects. This time I made sure to not cut it too short! I've got the hemming thing down to a science now and it didn't take me very long to do this one. Well, it might not be perfect but I'm still working on my skills.
Outfit:
dress}H&M
belt} thrifted via Value Village
tights}Solid Opaque in Rubine, c/o welovecolors
boots} Romance boot, c/o Seychelles
jacket}H&M
