Joli Foulard
A very short post as I'm currently writting this in the airport lounge. It's a little awkward as there's about 10 computers that are all free but the one other person in here decides that he needs to use the one directly next to me. Really??! Who does that? It's like using a restroom and going into the stall right next to the only one being used when all the rest are vacant.
I briefly mentioned a feature that I had been asked to be a part of over at Snapshot Fashion. Diane had this really neat idea for a feature showcasing how 5 different girls can wear a certain item. Last week we posted what item we were planning on transitioning into Fall, and this week we are showing how we wear a scarf. For me, this one was pretty easy. I have this thing where I don't like to wear all solids. When I find myself doing this head to toe, I tend to reach for a scarf to throw in some print.I used to wear head scarves all the time (if you check my archives) but recently I just can't be bothered. It's mainly the fact that I feel a little silly wearing one when I'm behind a desk all day and no one see's me. But every once and a while when i'm heading out, it's the perfect added touch!
You can check out Diane's feature over at Snapshot Fashion.
Outfit:
skirt}H&M
shirt} Charlotte Russe (thrifted via Monk's vintage)
shoes} Blimey, c/o Seychelles
scarf} Forever21
belt}vintage
