Moutarde
I wish I would've taken a picture of this cardigan when i first wore it. I got it up in Ottawa and it was originally intended to be a oversize comfy cardigan kind of look. Well, I threw it in the wash along with some of my other VV purchases and it shrunk down to my size ( thankfully, no smaller). Weird right?
I've been on the hunt for oversize baggyness of pretty much anything these days, cardigans, sweater's, scarves (ok, they can't be baggy but oversize yes). I guess I just want to be able to wrap myself up in a blanket and step out the door! (no, I don't want a snuggie, thanks).
Anyways, I've been scrambling to put together a Halloween costume and think i'm just going to go for a Wednesday Addams look. Not very original but easy, yes. Halloween is always such a big thing here in NY that if you show up anywhere without a costume, well, you can just forget about showing up. Anyone have a good costume lined up?
Outfit:
cardigan}thrifted via value Village
top}c/o Modcloth
shorts}kensiegirl
tights}H&M
boots}Dexter, thrifted via Beacon's


