Un Samedi au Marché
I've been in Ottawa for a few days now and am loving every minute of it. I've been spending time with my sister and Quinn, had dinner over at my brother's house last night, and even got to see some special friends. Yup, it's been a very busy few days!
Saturday we (tried) to get an early start and make our way to the Glebe Community Centre for the Fabric Flea Market. We bundled up Quinn, picked up my sis-in-law and were on our way. The place was packed! So many little ladies stocking up on fabrics, notions and buttons! Who knew? So we couldn't stay long as it wasn't really condusive to strollers but I was able to take a few pictures before leaving. So now, Quinn is calling (um, yelping) for me as momma is currently napping on the couch. Gottta go!
Tonight is probably take-out Indian food and a movie. Hope you're all having a great weekend!
Outfit:
sweater}kensie
skirt}kensie
boots}Dexter via Beacon's
purse} c/o Modcloth
