Une jupe pour Vendredi
{This post was written on Friday}
Nothing beats a comfy outfit for a Friday at the office. I've had this skirt for months, yes months and this is the first time I wear it. shocking, right? I don't know what's wrong with me but I just couldn't get a decent outfit going with it. Until this morning. I got this cardigan in the mens section at Value Village up in Canada over the weekend. I like the fact that it's not so long, which helps my shortness factor but it's missing a few buttons that I need to replace. You probably hadn't noticed it until I said something right?
Well, today I woke up to a bad hair day, yup, i get them too, so thank goodness it's cold enough to wear a toque (i'm Canadian, it's fine) to cover up the messiness on top of my head. Have a good weekend everyone!
Outfit:
cardigan} thrifted, via Value Village
tee}AA
skirt}thrifted, via Beacon's
necklace} c/o Modcloth
hat}made by me
tights}HUE
boots}Dexter, via Beacon's
