Baleines et petits coeurs

{Whales and little hearts}




This week has been very tiring. I kind of feel selfish saying that knowing that so many of you out there spend your days caring for little one's, juggling numerous jobs or finishing up various education ventures. Me? well, I work full time. and then blog. haha. But I swear, sometimes just the act of getting up in the morning and taking outfit pictures is just too much. especially after a night of sharing a bottle of wine and delicious vegan truffles. I guess i'm just happy that it's Friday and looking forward to a casual night in.

You still have time to enter my giveaway featuring Cookies + Creme Vintage, all you need is to leave a comment on this post. Get your entry in before Sunday, noon (or maybe later depending on where i'm at that day) and the winner will be announced on Monday!

Have a great weekend!

Outfit:
dress (worn as skirt)} BB Dakota, c/o PacSun
sweater}Heritage 1981 (F21)
shoes}Dexter
glasses}Warby Parker

Popular Posts

Chair Jean Shafiroff Hosts Southampton Hospital's 53rd Annual Summer Party

kristen s archives collection of erotic stories