Clin d'oeil

{Wink of an eye}




When you're not sure what colored tights you should wear with a dress, go for teal. Err,right? Ever since I got this dress, I've been humming and ha-ing if I should go with navy, lavender or maybe even orange (which I don't own YET!) but then I decided to forgo all of that matchy matchy stuff and just introduce a while new color to the ensemble. I think all you need to pull it off is a little confidence.
I love the cut out back of this dress although it's not quite work appropriate so I covered up with a cardigan for most of the day. It's such an unexpected surprise when you see the dress from the front.

This is turning out to be quite the busy week so far. Tonight I get to go visit the Seychelles shoes showroom to preview their Spring/Summer2011 line. And we all know how much I love Seychelles so it's always so exciting to see what they're coming out with and which shoe I'll be coveting next season.
Tomorrow I get to go to our Kensie store and prep for the Holidays! Did anyone say sparkly snowflakes?
Oh what fun it is when work and crafting go hand in hand...








Outfit:
dress} Twinkle in your eye dress , c/o Modcloth
tights} Urban Outfitters
shoes}Two Lips, via Winners


Popular Posts

Chair Jean Shafiroff Hosts Southampton Hospital's 53rd Annual Summer Party

kristen s archives collection of erotic stories