Giveaway! Cookies + Creme vintage

{CLOSED}

That's right, it's been a while since I've hosted a giveaway so this it very long overdue but that much more exciting! ..urm...right? I've teamed up with the lovely Michelle of Cookies and Creme Vintage, a fellow Canadian and curator of amazing vintage goods! I swear canada has the best stuff!

Michelle is offering one lucky reader the chance to win a $40 gift certificate towards anything in her store!
To enter:
1. Go visit her shop cookies + creme vintage
2. Chose your favorite item
3. Come back here and let me know what it is!
4. PLEASE leave me your email so I can contact you if you win!



This giveaway is open to all! Yes, that means you too international peeps! Contest will run for one week and the winner will be chosen at random next SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 13th @ NOON EST.
Good luck to everyone!

Popular Posts

Chair Jean Shafiroff Hosts Southampton Hospital's 53rd Annual Summer Party

kristen s archives collection of erotic stories