Comme un garçon

{Like a boy}

DSC_0008

DSC_0001

DSC_0011

I'm going to have to keep this short since I'm breaking my: No internet after 8pm Rule. That's right, anytime after 8 is strictly for knitting. I've been catching up on a few projects that I had lined up for some Secret Santa gift exchanges and now I'm on to making things for my Etsy. It's hard work trying to do it all, work, blog, sell, make but it definitely keeps me motivated.
This is just a simple outfit that I put together this morning when I heard that it was 20 degrees out. I know it's not as bad as what some of you are experiencing right now, but man, it's cold. I had to bust out the parka today. Yup, I might as well just walk around with a big maple leaf tattooed on my forehead. Funny, searching for that link, I found out that this is the exact same week as last year that I brought it out! What a coinkidink!

Here's a remix of these items worn in the past. Keep warm out there!

remix collage

sig5

Outfit:
top}Tucker for Target
jeans}cheap Monday
shoes}Dexter
blazer}UO
belt}thrifted

Popular Posts

Chair Jean Shafiroff Hosts Southampton Hospital's 53rd Annual Summer Party

kristen s archives collection of erotic stories