Prête pour la tempête
{Ready for the storm}
These pictures are brought to you courtesy of my dad! I asked to use his camera this morning... and his photography skills to take my outfit pictures. I'm sort of running out of things to wear as I'm heading back home tomorrow (if all is restored at the airports) so I improvised with this outfit. I got this sweater at Value Village the other day and this is already the second time I wear it. I like the fact that it's oversized and it's handmade. The handmade part kind of makes me sad because someone must have put a lot of effort into making it, only for it to find it's way in a donation pile. Well, I just wish I could tell whomever that made it, that it's great!
My sister bought me these boots in our secret santa exchange, so I'm definitely ready for the New York snowy temps. It's kind of nice to wear weather appropriate footwear for a change. I'm hoping that the trend catches on because i'll be wearing these puppies pretty much until March!
Thanks so much for your lovely comments on my little video!! I think it's always nice to put a voice to a face, and well, since everyone thought hat I had a french accent, I thought that i'd se the record straight! I just hope you weren't disappointed...
Outfit:
dress} UO
sweater}Handmade, via Value Village
tights} H&M
boots} Sorel