Rose et noir
{Pink & Black)
This may be the first time ever that I show my teeth in one of my outfit posts. It was never intentional to not show teeth but it's kind of awkward to smile and laugh when you're all by yourself in your backyard.
I bought this skirt a while ago and have been having difficulty finding something to pair it with. Any ideas? This ensemble is kind of simple but I was so tired that I couldn't think of anything else. I feel like I have a whole modern victorian look going on.
It's finally the weekend and i'm looking forward to a few things. Saturday I'm meeting up with Veronika of Tick Tock Vintage, who also happens to be the newest Delightful Dozen member! I'm so excited to start swapping with her as she has an amazing vintage style! Then on Sunday I'll be heading out early to the Bust Craftacular. it's where I plan on doing most of my christmas shopping so I've been looking forwad to it for a while now! Hope you all have a lovely weekend and stay warm!
Outfit:
skirt: thrifted via Beacon's Closet (no tags)
top} Libertine for Target (thrifted)
tights} Jacob
boots}Dolce Vita for Target
hat}UO