Un peu de Vancouver

{A little bit of Vancouver}

As you know I'm in Vancouver this week. It's that time of year when Kensie throws their annual Holiday party, which is tonight. I haven't been able to take any outfit pictures while here so I thought I'd share a few favorite pictures that I have saved on my computer of Vancouver.

Winter 2008 015

The tree at English Bay. Every year it gets strung with lights and on Christmas/New Years you can catch some carollers gathered around it. This picture was taken a few years ago on New Years day.

Imported Photos 00102

The Silvia Hotel. This hotel is so beautiful and is located right by Stanley Park.  You can catch a beautiful view of the ocean from their bar/lounge area. The perfect thing to do before heading out for a bike ride around the park.

mel in vancouver 037
The Vancouver Public Library. The architecture is simply amazing on its own.


mel in vancouver 029
Silly me in front of the VPL.

mel in vancouver 011
My friend Kelsea and I (she's going to die when she sees this) in front of the Terry Fox memorial right by BC Place.

I hope to get back to regular blogging as soon as I'm back in New York. I have a few things that have been running through my mind about this blog and where I want it to go. I would love to go back to regular features and DIY's like I used to do so yeah, let me figure it all out and hopefully you'll all approve of the new direction. Any suggestions are always appreciated.



sig5

Popular Posts

Chair Jean Shafiroff Hosts Southampton Hospital's 53rd Annual Summer Party

kristen s archives collection of erotic stories