Une robe recyclable

{A recyclable dress}

DSC_0108

DSC_0109
DSC_0116

Ok, first of all you might think I'm weird with this statement but I just want to say I'm a big fan of the "looking down at my shoes" shot. I'm not sure why but I think it makes me look thinner. It's funny right? The things that bloggers come up with. I mean there are a whole slew of poses that bloggers have adopted, even the hand on the hip is one of them , but the looking down just might be my fave. I give you permission to think I'm weird now.
Well, it's finally freezing in NYC and you know what? I've realized that I have no winter weather appropriate dresses. I've been wearing a lot of jeans and sweaters lately because of it. Not one of my best looks but whatever it kept me warm. So today I figured i needed to work with what i've got. This dress you'll recognize from my Halloween post. Yup, reduse, reuse, recycle people. I threw on a cardigan, this one being the "new boyfriend" cardigan which I have to say really isn't me but I just wanted to test the waters a little. You know, venture away from my everyday. it sort of works, even though a coworker said I looked like a school girl. Oh well, I'll take it. I've been doubling up on tights too, which is good because it makes them more opaque as well as keeps me warm(er). So yup, that's about it! I'll end it here as I feel like I'm just rambling away...


sig5
Outfit:
dress}Asos
shoes} Dexter (via this girl)
cardigan}kensie


Popular Posts

Chair Jean Shafiroff Hosts Southampton Hospital's 53rd Annual Summer Party

kristen s archives collection of erotic stories